Hello! I'm Sam and I'm a mom of two pretty cool kids. I've been married to my hubby, Chris, for almost 11 years now.
Here are some facts about me:
- I'm crazy about coupons...but I love finding the deals on organic foods! I'm excited to share these great deals with you!
- I go through spurts were I'm crafty...they usually last about a day and are about two months apart. Any time other then that one day, my craftiness sucks. Consider yourself warned.
- I love to bake! I'm finding that not all recipes transfer to organic ingredients like I thought they would. I'll be sharing my fails and sucess' with you!
- I love magazines, and currently subscribe to about 10 of them. I'm aware that this practice if 100% not green. But, I tell myself that I'm saving gas by having them delivered. That's what I'm sticking to.
- I'm cheap. I hate spending money on pretty much anything I don't have to.
- I want to learn to sew. My grandma bought me a sewing machine LAST YEAR. I still haven't even taken it out of the box.
- I love pictures. Mostly of my kids. But of other things too.
- I'm horrible at spelling. Thank God for spellchecker.
- I like making my own homemade cleaners. But I still use room spray...yuck.
- I sell Gold Canyon Candles. They rock.
- I always talk about working out, wanting to walk on our treadmill - but never actually do.
- My kids are pretty cool. My oldest, Ashton, is a 2nd grader with LD. He's smart as a whip and loves science and history. My youngest, Colton is getting ready to turn 3 and already thinks he's the smartest person in the room. He might be.
- I have about 50 pens on my desk. I'm not kidding. See here.
- Probably about half of said pens are out of ink. I'm just too lazy to go through them and throw the non-working ones out.
I'll add to this list more and more. Before long, you'll know everything there is to know about me!